A significant proportion of those students are enrolled in the T.I.M.E. double-degree program, which was initiated over twenty years ago by École Centrale Paris. Centrale Marseille graduate over 40 interntational students with a double degree from École Centrale Marseille and from their home institution.
Ecole Centrale Marseille offers international students who have been recommended by partner institutions admission to the following range of courses:
- Double degree programme : first two years of the three year degree course leading to the national Master’s degree in science and engineering (“diplôme d’ingénieur”). For more information about the study program: Common core 1st & 2nd year : (Tronc commun, last year of Bachelor level and 1st year of Master level); Courses are in French.
- Semester 8 : academic semester or research placements (Master 1 level); Courses are mostly in French, some in English.
- One-semester or full-year courses for 5th year students (admission level 180 - 240 ECTS credits) in science and/or engineering (maths, computer science, physics, mechanics or chemistry majors). Third year specializations (2nd year of Master level); Courses only during the first semester (S9). The second semester (S10) is for the end of studies project. Courses are in French.
- Three to nine-month projects, research placements;
- Research-focused Master courses (one year pre-PhD degree courses).
Centrale Marseille is member of the T.I.M.E. network.