A significant proportion of those students are enrolled in the T.I.M.E. double-degree program, which was initiated over twenty years ago by École Centrale Paris. Centrale Marseille graduate over 40 interntational students with a double degree from École Centrale Marseille and from their home institution.
Double degree program
- Double degree programme : first two years of the three year degree course leading to the national Master’s degree in science and engineering (“diplôme d’ingénieur”). For more information about the study program: Common core 1st & 2nd year (Tronc commun, last year of Bachelor level and 1st year of Master level); Courses are in French.
- 4 semesters of 30 ECTS each (Semester 7, Semester 8, Semester 9 and Semester 10). It’s a two years full-time programme: Master’s programme in Complex Systems Engineering.
Ecole Centrale Marseille offers international students who have been recommended by partner institutions admission to the following range of courses:
- Spring semester (Semester 8): academic semester or research placements (Master 1 level); Courses are mostly in French, some in English.
- One-semester (Fall semester) or full-year courses for 5th year students (admission level 180 - 240 ECTS credits) in science and/or engineering (maths, computer science, physics, mechanics or chemistry majors). Third year specializations (2nd year of Master level); Courses only during the first semester (S9). The second semester (S10) is for the end of studies project. Courses are in French.
- Three to nine-month projects, research placements;
- Research-focused Master courses (one year pre-PhD degree courses)
Centrale Marseille is member of the T.I.M.E. network.